- Relay For Life – In 2003, OrthoOklahoma’s practice manager and physical therapist Joe Ogle received tragic news – the kind that changes your life forever. Joe’s wife, Seana, was diagnosed with stage III breast cancer. Immediately, the Ogle family decided to “fight back” and was supported by the OrthoOklahoma
team, family and friends. TeamSeana of Stillwater’s Relay For Life was formed and continues to be among the top fundraising teams in Oklahoma. Seana proudly celebrates being “cancer free” and continues to “fight back”! Click here to visit TeamSeana's Relay For Life Web page. www.RelayForLife.org.
- K-Life – OrthoOklahoma physician, Dr. Wuller, has served as a board member for this community-wide, interdenominational Christian
ministryor discipleship and fellowship for youth and their families. Passionate about encouraging teens of the Stillwater area and fostering their spiritual growth, OrthoOklahoma proudly supports K-Life as a title sponsor for fundraising events such as the annual dodgeball tournament. K-Life works alongside churches and families in the community to teach and encourage kids to be strong in the Lord in spite of all the negative pressure they face as teenagers. Stillwater.Klife.com.
- Stillwater High School Scholarship – Often called The Courage Award, OrthoOklahoma’s annual scholarship is granted to a graduating senior who has overcome a barrier or recovered from an injury to remain successful in school. Click here for more information.
- Mission Work – Passionate about spreading Christ’s love throughout the world, numerous OrthoOklahoma
teammembers have participated in church mission trips. Joe Ogle and Ken Roberts, both of the physical therapy team, have led groups to Mexico and Haiti to serve areas in need. Click here to read more about these church related missions.
- Holiday Philanthropy – Knowing that the holidays are a peak time of need, OrthoOklahoma leaders use office holiday gathering as an opportunity to give back. Each year, they offer a drawing for a trip to raise funds benefiting area non-profit agencies. A recent OrthoOklahoma holiday party raised money that was given to Court Appointed Special Advocates and Stillwater Domestic Violence Services.
- Athletic Boosters – Supporting athletes’ immediate care and furthering student knowledge within their field, OrthoOklahoma proudly sponsors athletic trainers in Guthrie, Perry and Stillwater. Your OrthoOklahoma
teamalso offers Perkins’ Health Check Days and supports many other booster initiatives.
- Scholastic Athletic Foundation for Excellence – Your OrthoOklahoma
teamis proud to participate in this foundation’s endowment. More information is available through Stillwater Public Schools.
- Mya Gonzales Foundation - Dr. Jameson serves as a board member to help enrich the lives of children with disabilities. For more information, please visit www.MyaFoundation.org
- West of Heaven Camp - Dr. Stubbs is actively involved in this organization through Church of Christ.
- Oklahoma WONDERtorium - Dr. Paden supports our local children's museum. The goal is to inspire curiosity to learn to play for a lifetime. For more information, visit www.OKWondertorium.org.
- Youth Sports - As former athletes themselves, many in the OrthoOklahoma
teamare passionate about youth sports and fitness. OrthoOklahoma's Bryan Hardesty is on the board of the Stillwater Youth Football Association and coaches a youth football team. Dr. Wuller coaches little league soccer, and Joe Ogle is actively involved in youth baseball. Ken Roberts volunteers to train and develop Junior High and High School Cross Country runners.
- Stillwater Life Services - Dr. Stubbs supports this local organization that provides sexual education, pregnancy counseling and more. For more information, please visit www.StillwaterLife.org.